July 16, 2018
Scribes Rugby Football Club is seeking a Coach for its Men’s Rugby Rugby Team. This successful candidate will play an important leadership role at the club during the upcoming 2018-19 season.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience coaching rugby at a competitive level
- Fully Certified or willing to work towards this through the club
- Minimum Coaching Certification at the NCCP Introduction to Competition Context
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
The BC Rugby Men’s Division 2 competitive season runs from September until May, apart from a multi-week break that begins in mid-December.
The successful applicant is expected to be available for the majority of:
Matches on Saturdays
- Primarily held in the Lower Mainland area
- Kickoff times are typically 11:30am or 1:00pm, but may vary
- Two to four away-fixtures per season will include travel to Kelowna or Kamloops
- Held on Mondays and Wednesday evenings
- Start time of 6:30pm at Trout Lake or 7:30pm at PNE-Empire Grounds
The candidate must already reside in Canada, be eligible to work in Canada and have a valid work permit for Canada. Scribes RFC are not able to sponsor out-of-country candidates.
Remuneration and expenses to be discussed during the interview process.
How to apply
Your résumé and a brief cover letter should be forwarded by email directly to: