Page updated on September 14th
Adults (men & women)
From September 15th Training sessions are as follows:
- Mondays: 6:30pm to 8pm – Trout Lake All weather field (located next to Trout Lake Community Centre)
- Wednesdays: 7:30pm to 9pm – Empire Fields at the PNE
Please ensure you have appropriate foot wear for grass, all weather field & turf. Mouth guards are recommended.
- 2 men’s teams – training together
- 1 women’s team
Memberships ($290) are now due. All details are on our membership page: www.scribesrfc.com/membership
- U7 = born in 2015 or later – mixed gender ($55)
- U9 = born in 2013 or later – mixed gender ($55)
- U11 = born in 2011 or later – mixed gender ($65)
- U13 = born in 2009 or later – mixed gender ($105)
- U15 = born in 2007 or later – boys ($105)
- U14 = born in 2008 or later – girls ($105)
- September 25th, Our men’s team will be traveling away to face the Kats RFC k.o. @ 12:45pm, and our Women’s team will be heading to the Brockton Oval to take on Rowers RFC k.o. @ 12pm.
- October 2nd we will have our first home game in close to 2 Years!! Both teams will be playing at home against SFU.
Tour 2022 – Atlantic Canada – Sign up – all details: http://www.scribesrfc.com/tour-2022/
All social events are on our events calendar: www.scribesrfc.com/calendar/
Scribes go to BC Place Rugby 7s! September 18th/19th @ BC Place
Tickets are still on sale online, we are sitting mostly in sections 252 and 248
Costume theme for Saturday is Lifeguards! Wear your red, white and whistles
Opportunity for minis to take the field on Sunday: https://bcrugby.com/mini-rugby-register-now-for-a-chance-to-be-a-hsbc-ball-carrier-at-hsbc-canada-7s-vancouver/
Annual General Meeting
Our AGM will take place on September 17th at our clubhouse, 2205 Commercial Drive at 7pm.