Job Posting: Assistant Coach – Women’s Rugby Team
Scribes Rugby Football Club is seeking to fill the Women’s Rugby Team Assistant Coach position for the upcoming 2017-18 season.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience coaching rugby at a competitive level
- Fully Certified or willing to work towards this through the club
- Minimum Coaching Certification at the NCCP Introduction to Competition Context
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
The BC Rugby Women’s Division 2 competitive season runs from September until May, apart from a multi-week break that begins in mid-December.
The successful applicant is expected to be available for the majority of:
- Games on Saturdays (usually mid-morning or early afternoon fixtures) in the Lower Mainland area and occasional travel to Vancouver Island or Kelowna / Kamloops
- Training sessions on Mondays and Wednesday evenings, usually starting at 6:30pm or 7:30pm in East Vancouver (Trout Lake and / or PNE-Empire Grounds)
The candidate must be eligible to work in Canada and have a valid work permit for Canada. Scribes RFC are unable to sponsor out-of-country candidates.
Remuneration and expenses to be discussed during the interview process.
How to apply
Your résumé and a brief cover letter should be forwarded by email directly to: