- 1 Pool
- 4 to 6 teams
- Up to 8 players per team
- 2 games per team per week
- Teams to wear the colour of the team
- Player/coaches may arrange training sessions outside of games.
- Games are 6 a side with rolling subs. 2 women to be on the field
- Rules: Scribes RFC TOUCH RULES
- Wednesdays: 8:10 pm Empire North (2 half fields)
- Saturdays: Gordon Park Rugby field 12 pm to 1 pm (2 half fields)
Game schedules & Table: www.scribesrfc.com/touch-league-schedules/
- Register with Scribes RFC: 2020 Rugby registration instructions
- Complete the World Rugby COVID-19 training:
- Sign up with TeamLinkt – League management software
- You will see the league, schedule, league table etc.
- You will get a notification about who you are playing, where & what time.
- You will be able to tell your team your attendance on the app
- There is a chat option for your team
- Attestation on Sportslomo for each session – this is needed for contact tracing.
- Information: BC Rugby Attestation Guide
- Arrive through the arrival area, arrive with clean hands & gear.
- Leave promptly after each session
Rules of Engagement:
Please pay particular attention to the items below:
Your COVID-19 coordinators are: Marcus, Erica, Didi & David D. Should you become ill, you must contact one of the coordinators immediately.
Our emergency action plan can be found at this link:
· If you are ill, please stay at home and away from our training sessions.
· Avoid car pooling to training.
· You will be assigned a training group for a minimum of two week. When you arrive at training please by the
arrival zone to confirm attendance and then make your way to your assigned training group.
· A hand sanitize station will be located at the field, use this if your hands are not sanitized for the session.
· You must be registered through our Sportslomo registration system. This can be done at our registration
· You must fill out the daily attestation & tracing on sportslomo.
· Stay in your training group, do not mix with other groups.
· Do not share water bottles.
· Ensure you leave your belonging in an area that is at least 2 metres away from someone else’s belongings
· Do not share equipment with other groups
· Use the hand sanitizing station
· Do not spit in the playing areas
· Leave through designated exit area
· Avoid using car pools
· Wash all your training attire, so that it is fresh & clean for the next session
· Monitor your health & contact your COVID-19 coordinator should you feel unwell.
Remember that attending these sessions are on a volunteer basis. We look forward to working with you to bring you
a safe and organized
Delivering COVID safe rugby programs:
Groups – maximum of 50. That means:
- Only 50 people allowed on the field during a session
- No mixing of the groups.
- If a player wishes to move groups, they must have a 2-week break from rugby & then they can move.
Sportslomo information: http://www.bcrugby.com/returntorugby/sportlomo/