- 1 Pool
- 4 to 6 teams
- Up to 8 players per team
- 2 games per team per week
- Teams to wear the colour of the team
- Player/coaches may arrange training sessions outside of games.
- Games are 6 a side with rolling subs. 2 women to be on the field
- Rules: Scribes RFC TOUCH RULESÂ
- Wednesdays: 8:10 pm Empire North (2 half fields)
- Saturdays:Â Gordon ParkÂ Rugby field 12 pm to 1 pm (2 half fields)
Game schedules & Table:Â www.scribesrfc.com/touch-league-schedules/
- Register with Scribes RFC: 2020 Rugby registration instructions
- Complete the World Rugby COVID-19 training:Â
- Sign up with TeamLinkt â€“ League management software
- You will see the league, schedule, league table etc.
- You will get a notification about who you are playing, where & what time.Â
- You will be able to tell your team your attendance on the app
- There is a chat option for your team
- Attestation on Sportslomo for each session â€“ this is needed for contact tracing.
- Information: BC Rugby Attestation Guide
- Arrive through the arrival area, arrive with clean hands & gear.
- Leave promptly after each session
Rules of Engagement:
Please pay particular attention to the items below:
Your COVID-19 coordinators are: Marcus, Erica, Didi & David D. Should you become ill, you must contact one of the coordinators immediately.
Our emergency action plan can be found at this link:
Â· If you are ill, please stay at home and away from our training sessions.
Â· Avoid car pooling to training.
Â· You will be assigned a training group for a minimum of two week. When you arrive at training please by the
arrival zone to confirm attendance and then make your way to your assigned training group.
Â· A hand sanitize station will be located at the field, use this if your hands are not sanitized for the session.
Â· You must be registered through our Sportslomo registration system. This can be done at our registration
Â· You must fill out the daily attestation & tracing on sportslomo.
Â· Stay in your training group, do not mix with other groups.
Â· Do not share water bottles.
Â· Ensure you leave your belonging in an area that is at least 2 metres away from someone elseâ€™s belongings
Â· Do not share equipment with other groups
Â· Use the hand sanitizing station
Â· Do not spit in the playing areas
Â· Leave through designated exit area
Â· Avoid using car pools
Â· Wash all your training attire, so that it is fresh & clean for the next session
Â· Monitor your health & contact your COVID-19 coordinator should you feel unwell.
Remember that attending these sessions are on a volunteer basis. We look forward to working with you to bring you
a safe and organized
Delivering COVID safe rugby programs:
Groups – maximum of 50. That means:
- Only 50 people allowed on the field during a session
- No mixing of the groups.
- If a player wishes to move groups, they must have a 2-week break from rugby & then they can move.
Â Additional information:
Sportslomo information: http://www.bcrugby.com/returntorugby/sportlomo/Â