You’re invited to come play rugby with Scribes RFC! The club is currently recruiting players of all ages and abilities for the upcoming 2021-2022 season.
Playing opportunities include:
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience coaching rugby at a competitive level
- Fully Certified or willing to work towards this through the club
- Minimum Coaching Certification at the NCCP Introduction to Competition Context
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
The BC Rugby Womenâ€™s Division 1 competitive season runs from September until May, apart from a multi-week break that begins in mid-December.
The successful applicant is expected to be available for the majority of:
Â Matches on Saturdays
- Primarily held in the Lower Mainland area
- Kickoff times are typically 11:30am or 1:00pm, but may vary
- Two to four away-fixtures per season will include travel to Okanagan or Van. Island
Â Training sessions
- Mondays from 6:30pm at John Hendry Park
- Wednesdays from 7:30pm at PNE-Empire Grounds
The candidate must already reside in Canada, be eligible to work in Canada and have a valid work permit for Canada. Scribes RFC are not able to sponsor out-of-country candidates.
Remuneration and expenses to be discussed during the interview process.
How to apply
Your rÃ©sumÃ© and a brief cover letter should be forwarded by email directly to:
President, Scribes Rugby Football Club